- Majored in criminology in college and had aspirations of a career in law.
- Made TV debut as an extra in an episode of the 1993 FOX drama series Class of '96.
- Took classes at the Lee Strasberg Theater & Film Institute in New York, NY.
- Worked as a personal bartender for fashion designer Calvin Klein.
- Was an original cast member in the 2000 Off-Broadway production of Love In A Thirsty Land.
- Had the starring role in the Canadian comedy-drama series Naked Josh, which first aired in 2003.
- Coproduced, cowrote and costarred in Camp Hollywood, a 2004 made-for-TV documentary that won a Gemini Award, Canada's highest honor for excellence on the small screen.
- Appeared on CBS' drama CSI: NY in 2005 in a regular series role, but that same year decided to leave show to concentrate on the third season of the Naked Josh.
- Instrumental in forming an advanced-training acting program for Canadian thespians through the Canadian Film Centre.