Actress Jamie Luner got her feet wet in acting with recurring roles on two popular sitcoms of the early '90s: Growing Pains and Just the Ten of Us. She would go on to appear in a number of TV movies, like Confessions of Sorority Girls, and eventually joined the cast of the nighttime soap Melrose Place from 1997 to 1999, when the show ended its run. That same year, Luner snagged the starring role in the series Profiler, which lasted until 2000. She would continue to find success with TV movies like Stranger in My Bed and The Perfect Marriage, and in 2009, she was cast as Liz Colby in the daytime soap opera All My Children.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- At age 4, appeared in her first commercial playing Suzanne Somers' daughter.
- Studied acting at the Professional Children's School in New York City.
- Won the monologue category of the Los Angeles Shakespeare Festival at age 15.
- Got her start on television in Growing Pains and its 1988 spin-off Just the Ten of Us.
- Studied at the Epicurean Cooking School in Los Angeles; worked as a chef at a French restaurant following the cancellation of her sitcom Just the Ten of Us.
- After Aaron Spelling's Savannah (1996) was canceled, she bought a trailer and traveled around the United States for a year.
- In 1999, replaced Ally Walker on NBC's The Profiler at the beginning of the show's fourth season.
- Appeared in a 2007 stage production of Black and Bluenstein in Santa Monica.
- Replaced Marcy Walker in the role of Liza Colby on All My Children in 2009.