Actor Orlando Brown began his career when he was just a kid, appearing in films like Safe Harbor and The '70s throughout the late '90s. As the new millennium dawned, Brown began to define his teenage years through a close association with Disney, working on several projects with the company. He provided the voice of Sticky on the animated series The Proud Family, as well as that of Cornelius Fillmore on the cartoon show Fillmore! In 2003, he cast in the series That's So Raven opposite Raven Simone as Eddie, the main character's best friend. He would stay with the series for its entire run until 2007, when the show wrapped.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Considers Damon Wayans, with whom he costarred in his first film, 1995's Major Payne, to be the most influential person in his life.
- Attended public school until his work schedule necessitated getting a private tutor.
- Voiced the character of Sticky on the animated series The Proud Family.
- His TV work includes Family Matters, The Jamie Foxx Show and Disney's That's So Raven.
- Performed part of the That's So Raven theme song.
- Made strides to get his career back on track in 2012, landing parts in the comedy films We the Party and Christmas in Compton, and the 2013 thriller The Maul.