Active - 1997 - 2020 |
Born - Oct 2, 1976 in Marylebone, London, England |
- When doing work experience at Cosmopolitan magazine, she was approached by a modeling agency and spent a year doing photoshoots and music videos when she was 17 years old.
- Was the fourth person to voice Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider video games, since Tomb Raider: Legend was released in 2006.
- Along with her husband Matthew Macfadyen, she is a patron of the charity Chase and participated when the charity transformed Christopher's Hospice in Guildford into a winter wonderland in 2009.
- Is a member of the Loud and Clear Voices agency, and narrated the documentary Kate and William: A Royal Love Story, in 2011 for the BBC.
- Worked on the Febreze Fresh Havens initiative, which aimed to help London become a fresher and greener city before the Olympic Games in 2012.
- Is a patron of the Lace Market theatre in Nottingham, which has a good reputation for modern and traditional drama.