Born of Syrian, Lebanese, and Cherokee heritage in Houston, TX, on September 7, 1973, the actress made her film debut in 1998's Dish Dogs before her landmark role in American Pie. After the success of the blockbuster teen comedy, Elizabeth was signed to a three-picture deal with Miramax, ensuring that her career was off to an auspicious start. Elizabeth would appear in films like Scary Movie, 13 Ghosts, Love, Actually, and Cursed, in addition to a number of American Pie sequels. Elizabeth would also appear on a number of successful TV shows, like That 70's Show and Cuts.
Biography by Rebecca Flint Marx
- Is of Syrian, Lebanese, French and Cherokee Indian descent.
- Once considered becoming a pro tennis player.
- Skilled in Krav Maga, an Israeli hand-to-hand combat technique.
- Founded the rescue organization Animal Avengers in 2001.
- Has competed multiple times in the World Series of Poker, and has made a second career out of playing cards.
- Participated in Season 6 of ABC's Dancing With the Stars with partner Derek Hough.