- Lived with her family in Amman, Jordan, for a year while her parents taught there.
- Has been to every state in the U.S. except Alaska.
- Did relief work in Central Africa.
- Hopes one day to ride a motorcycle across Vietnam.
- Nominated for Outstanding Female Newcomer in the 1995 Soap Opera Digest Awards.
- Nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award, for supporting actress, in 1998.
- Husband Syd Butler owns an independent record label, Frenchkiss Records.
- Has performed in an all-female punk-rock band.