Actress Lindsay Price began her career when she was just a little girl, appearing in commercials including a Toys "R" Us ad in which she sang the toy store's famous jingle. Price eventually grew into a young woman, attending the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA, but her interest in appearing onscreen only grew. She began making appearances on shows like Boy Meets World by the time she was 17 and two years later, in 1995, she scored a recurring role on the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. Then, in 1998, she joined the cast of the night-time drama Beverly Hills 90210, which was beginning its tenth season. She brought a new, fresh energy to the series, leading to a string of appearances over the next few years, including a starring role on the American remake of the British series Coupling, as well as roles on Pepper Dennis and Lipstick Jungle. In 2009 she was cast in the short-lived TV series Eastwick, based on the popular novel and film The Witches of Eastwick. After welcoming a son with chef Curtis Stone in 2011, Price slowed down her acting work, though she still appeared in occasional guest spots on shows like Two and a Half Men and Hawaii Five-0.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Is of German, Irish and Korean heritage.
- Appeared and sang in Toys R Us TV commercials as a child.
- Was a contestant on the kids game show I'm Telling! with older brother Bryan.
- Got her foot in the door of the entertainment industry playing An Li Chen Bodine from 1991 to '93 in the ABC daytime drama All My Children.
- Released her debut EP album Someone Like Me in 2007.