Edoardo Ballerini has played small roles in several films of the 1990s. He got his start off-Broadway at age 11 in a two-character play. After studying English at Wesleyan University, Ballerini went to Italy to study Latin and joined the Comedia dell'Arte Troupe. He then returned to New York to study acting further. In addition to film appearances, Ballerini also frequently works on-stage.
Biography by Sandra Brennan
- Holds duel citizenship in Italy and the U.S. and speaks both English and Italian.
- His father is a poet and his mother is a writer.
- While studying Latin in Rome, joined an acting troupe of ex-pats living in Italy and changed his focus to acting.
- Attended acting classes at HB Studios and The Lee Strasberg Theater Institute.
- Was an observer at the The Actor's Studio drama school in New York City.