By the time six-year-old Jonathan Lipnicki charmed audiences as the son of Tom Cruise's love interest in the acclaimed comedy-drama Jerry Maguire (1996), he was a veteran of several television series and numerous commercials. Lipnicki was a regular on the sitcom The Jeff Foxworthy Show.
Biography by Sandra Brennan
- Made his film debut in 1996's Jerry Maguire.
- Is an international spokesperson for Pediatric Chiropractic and Kids Day American/International.
- Was named one of Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation's Heroes of 2001.
- Studied acting at Playhouse West under Robert Carnegie.
- Active in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.