Lead actor Philip Davis first appeared onscreen in the '70s.
- Expressed his interest in being an actor when he was 8 years old and a teacher said he was born to act.
- Worked as a kitchen porter and was mocked for his acting aspirations by a chef, who used to lock him in the fridge.
- Did not expect Quadrophenia to be a massive hit in 1979 and went back to his day job in a theatre after it was released.
- Takes trips to the National Portrait Gallery in London when he is looking for inspiration for his characters.
- In 2015, he held a 2-hour Q&A for an acting masterclass at the Theatre Royal in Haymarket, London.