- At age 15, was discovered by Broadway producer Jed Harris.
- Made her film debut with a bit part in Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds (1963).
- Was the first American soap star to have her wax figure in London's Madame Tussaud's Museum.
- Received two Daytime Emmy nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actress in 1991 and 1992 for her portrayal of Sally Spectra on The Bold and the Beautiful.
- Appeared in concerts with Bold and the Beautiful castmates in Holland and released a pop single in Europe.