- Name “Odeya” means “Thank God” in Hebrew.
- Would write and perform plays as a youth, often casting her toddler siblings to act opposite her.
- Was discovered as a model in the United States, before her film and television career, and appeared in major campaigns and advertisements for Tommy Hilfiger, Polo Ralph Lauren, Gap and Guess.
- First credited role was Hannah Milner in the Law & Order: Special Victims Unit episode titled “Branded” in 2010.
- Wrote, directed, produced and starred in her short film Thanks in 2016.