Comedian Nick Kroll came up through the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in both New York and LA, before infultrating the world of stand up and sketch comedy, and becommning a writer for Chapelle's Show and Human Giant. The Georgetown allumni would go on to appear on VH1 series like I Love the 80's, as well as in sit-coms like Worst Week, Reno 911, The League, and the Life and Times of Tim, in addition to movies like I Love You, Man.
Biography by Nathan Southern
- While at Georgetown, performed in the Funniest Act on Campus show, and bombed.
- Co-authored Bar Mitzvah Disco, a critically acclaimed book providing a collection of pictures, essays and embarrassing anecdotes on the Jewish rite of passage.
- Worked as a contributing writer for Comedy Central's Chappelle's Show.
- Studied and performed at the improv breeding ground the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater.
- Starred in an American Express commercial in which he portrayed tennis player Andy Roddick's mojo.
- Was named one of Variety's 10 Comics to Watch in 2009.