European-born actress Natalia Tena launched her career as a supporting actress in features produced on her native continent, initially placing her heaviest emphasis on films from the U.K. She took one of her earliest bows with a supporting role as a boarding-school student in John Irvin's erotically tinged psychodrama The Fine Art of Love (2005), then joined the cast of Stephen Frears' period piece Mrs. Henderson Presents (2005). For her Hollywood debut, Tena essayed the role of Nymphadora Tonks in two of the Harry Potter installments -- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2008).
Biography by Nathan Southern
- Is fluent in Spanish.
- Almost moved to Australia to study philosophy and psychology after a number of rejections from drama schools in England.
- Decided to pursue acting properly after a romance blossomed with an actor she met at an audition.
- Sings and plays the accordion in the band Molotov Jukebox.
- Tripped over a table at the audition for the Harry Potter films.
- Can play the piano and violin.