Canadian-born Michael Eklund began his career with a number of TV appearances on shows like Smallville and Dark Angel. By 2007, he'd picked up a starring role in the movie Walk All Over Me; and he later acted alongside Al Pacino in the 2008 thriller 88 Minutes. In 2011, Eklund starred with Michael Biehn in the post-apocalyptic horror flick The Divide.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Of Swedish descent.
- Dropped out of college and moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, to pursue his acting career.
- His first television role was in the series Dark Angel.
- Worked with real lab mice in the movie Errors of the Human Body (2012).
- Is a multiple Leo Award winner.
- Known for playing villains or anti heroes.