Active - 2010 - 2019 |
Born - Oct 1, 1979 in Marin County, California, United States |
- Participated in multiple plays at the Alameda Children's Musical Theater when she was a kid.
- Met husband Jorma Taccone while studying at UCLA.
- Started her career as an actor, working at the La Jolla Playhouse, the Berkeley Repertory Theatre, the American Conservatory Theater and the Magic Theatre.
- Honored with many fellowships, including the Sundance Screenwriting Fellowship and Directing Fellowship, the Maryland Film Festival Fellowship and the Lynn Auerbach Screenwriting Fellowship.
- Often collaborates with her brother Nate, who has composed the score for her first three films.