Active - 1987 - 2017 |
Born - May 23, 1960 in Atlantic Beach, Florida, United States |
- Began surfing at age 9, surfed competitively during high school and was invited three times to the East Coast Championships.
- Dropped out of college during his junior year to pursue acting.
- Studied acting at the Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre in New York City for two years.
- Met his wife, actor Susan Walters, on the set of the soap opera Loving in 1983.
- A student of martial arts, trained in Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu and Chinese styles.