Active - 2001 - 2020 |
Born - Aug 31, 1980 in London, England, United Kingdom |
- Started his career at the age of 4 in a TV show in the U.K.
- Both his parents are actors and encouraged him to pursue his acting career.
- Enrolled in the Playbox Theater at the age of 12, a renowned institution for children and teenagers to develop their acting skills.
- Acting in the theater is one of his greatest passions.
- In 2018, starred in the play Curtains, written by his father, Stephen Bill.
- Has maintained a very private personal life.