Though she's occassionally appeared in bit film parts, former-model Kimora Lee Simmons is best known for her eight-year marriage to music mogul Russell Simmons. Despite the couple's 2006 separation and 2008 divorce, they remained partners in their fashion venture, Baby Phat. In 2007, Simmons began starring in her own reality show, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, on the Style Network, which ran until 2011. In 2013, her second reality show, Kimora: House of Fab, premiered.
Biography by Matthew Tobey
- Reached the height of 5'10" by age 11.
- Was personally chosen by Karl Lagerfeld to model for the House of Chanel in Paris.
- Friend Tyra Banks was a bridesmaid at her wedding to Russell Simmons.
- Ranked No. 91 in Forbes 100 Top Celebrities list in 2005.
- Established the Kimora Lee Simmons scholarship fund at her high-school alma mater in St. Louis.
- Became president of online fashion retailer JustFab in 2011.
- Launched a skin-care line called Shinto Clinical in 2012.