Active - 1996 - 2015 |
Born - Jan 13, 1983 in Madison, WI, U.S.A. |
- As a child actor he twice played a younger version of his uncle Aamir Kahn's character.
- Won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut with the romantic comedy Jaana Tu... Ya Jaane Na (2008).
- After his next two films flopped, re-emerged as a star with the success of I Hate Luv Storys (2010).
- Uses his mother's family name as he stated she "has been a single parent to me".
- A commited social activist, lending his support to causes as diverse as animal protection, gay rights and HIV prevention.