Actor Kellan Lutz has a face that feels eerily familiar, partly because of his many appearances on shows like CSI and Six Feet Under and partly because even before his acting career took off Lutz's face could be seen gracing the pages of Abercrombie catalogs. The model-turned-actor soon graduated from TV to film roles with appearances in movies like Stick It and Prom Night, and by the time he was 23, he'd been cast in the role of Emmett Cullen in the highly anticipated 2008 film adaptation of the young-adult novel Twilight, making him an even more familiar face to legions of fans. Lutz would remain active for the next several years, appearing in the Twilight sequels, as well as movies like A Warrior's Heart.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Is the middle child of one sister and six brothers.
- Modeled for Abercrombie & Fitch before his acting career took off.
- First prime-time TV role was on a 2005 episode of CSI: NY.
- Subsequently appeared on HBO's Iraq War miniseries Generation Kill and the short-lived Lisa Kudrow series The Comeback.
- Big-screen breakthrough came when he was cast as vampire Emmett Cullen in The Twilight Saga film franchise.