- After college, worked for the fashion magazine Image and then took a job as a wardrobe assistant for the cable-TV series The Tudors, eventually landing a small role on the show.
- Once worked as a receptionist at a piercings and tattoo parlor.
- Had a role in Madonna's 2011 directorial debut W.E., a biopic about King Edward VIII, who renounced the British throne for love.
- Was invited to Madonna's 52nd-birthday party and gave her a 50th-anniversary edition of To Kill a Mockingbird.
- As a Christmas gift, a friend once sculpted her a bust of one of her favorite Star Wars characters, the fishlike Admiral Ackbar.