Active - 1983 - 2020 |
Born - Apr 8, 1955 in Auburn, California, United States |
- Was inspired to pursue a career in stunts after attending a Wild West Stunt Show at Universal Studios in Hollywood while in college.
- Perhaps best known for playing hockey-mask wearing killer Jason Voorhees in several Friday the 13th films, and more recently, deformed killer Victor Crowley in the Hatchet series.
- Has the word “Kill” tattooed on the inside of his bottom lip.
- Provided the voice and performed motion capture for slasher icon Jason Voorhees in the 2017 video game Friday the 13th: The Game.
- A survivor of a major burn accident and frequently works with children at burn centers.