- Gained prominence as a 10-year-old for her role in the IBC-13 soap opera Ula, Ang Batang Gubat.
- Runs "Touch A Heart Foundation" that provides supplies to a hospital in Cuyo and also helps a community called Aetas in Bataan. Supports "Elsie Gaches", a village that takes care of mentally challenged people, and various other charities.
- Did courses in Basic and Advanced Cooking Skills in 2006 at the Center for Asian Culinary Studies in San Juan, Metro Manila. Awarded a gold medal in Advanced Cooking Skills and silver in Basic Cooking Skills. Also did a crash course in International Cuisine in Chiang Mai,Thailand.
- Inducted into the Philippines Walk of Fame in November 2006.
- Featured on the July 2007 cover of YES! magazine's 100 Most Beautiful Stars.
- Was ranked #4 YES! Magazine's List of Top 20 Celebrity Endorsers in 2008.