Texas native Joshua Moore honed his acting skills in plays and projects at the University of Texas and at Austin Film School, as well as on-stage as a child stand-up comedian. By the age of 12, he made the transition to professional acting, appearing in 2008's Changeling and playing young Parker Scavo on the popular series Desperate Housewives. He made his directorial debut with 2011's I Think It's Raining.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Performed as a child in student film projects at the University of Texas and the Austin School of Film.
- Won the 2005 Austin's Funniest Kid title (ages 9-12) at Austin's Cap City Comedy Club (was first runner-up for all age groups).
- In 2007, performed in a comedy troupe at the Hollywood Improv in Los Angeles.
- Acted in Ray Bradbury's play Dandelion Wine at the Fremont Center Theatre in South Pasadena, CA, in 2007.
- Appeared in Clint Eastwood's Changeling (2008).