- Wrote an essay that was published in the book Struggle for Ethnic Identity: Narratives by Asian American Professionals.
- In 2001, played the role of Florizel in Winter's Tale at the Williamstown Theatre Festival.
- Was the Artistic Associate of the National Asian American Theatre Company (NAATCO) in 2005 and has appeared in five NAATCO productions.
- Played Ariel in the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey's stage production of The Tempest in 2009.
- In 2013, received a Drama Desk nomination for Best Solo Performance for his role as Gordon Hirabayashi in Jeanne Sakata's one-person play Hold These Truths.