Polish-American actress Joanna Krupa became a familiar face to audiences as a model, gracing the covers of men's magazines like FHM, Stuff, Maxim, and more throughout the early to mid-2000s. At the same time, the fair-haired beauty began working on her acting résumé, making minor appearances in movies like Scary Movie 4 and on CSI. In 2009, she appeared on the reality series Dancing With the Stars.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Nickname is JoJo.
- Immigrated to Chicago from Poland at a young age with her family.
- Appeared uncredited on ER episode "Hit and Run" during the show's first season in 1994.
- Was a dancer on The Man Show.
- Reached Star Search 2003 semifinals in spokesmodel competition.
- Enjoys playing tournament poker.
- Named by Playboy magazine in 2005 as the sexiest swimsuit model in the world.
- Is an animal-rights activist.