Jenna Jameson is arguably the most popular star of pornographic films of the late '90s. She debuted at age 20, in 1996, and by the year's end received almost every possible award from organizations within the adult movie industry. In early 1997, Jameson played the First Nude Woman on Radio in the mainstream feature Private Parts, a comic autobiography of radio personality Howard Stern.
Biography by Sandra Brennan
- Worked as a stripper and glamour model before starting her career as an adult actor in 1993.
- Founded the adult-entertainment club Club Jenna with ex-husband Jay Grdina in 2000.
- Her autobiography, How to Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale, spent six weeks on the New York Times best-seller list.
- Is a spokesperson for PETA.
- Inducted into the XRCO Hall of Fame in 2005; and the AVN Hall of Fame in 2006.