Active - 2010 - 2019 |
Born - Feb 6, 1986 in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States |
- Began acting as a child in community and high school theater.
- Made his Broadway debut as understudy to Haley Joel Osment in the short lived 2008 revival of David Mamet's American Buffalo.
- Won an Obie Award in 2010 for his performance in Annie Baker's play The Aliens, directed by Sam Gold, at New York's Rattlestick Playwrights Theater.
- Met his wife, actress Anna Wood, while they were both students at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts.
- Was the star of Prada's spring/summer 2014 menswear campaign, the second time he modeled for the brand.