California native Cristine Rose cultivated an extremely successful onscreen career with a huge number of guest appearances on various TV shows like Moonlighting, St. Elsewhere, and Growing Pains. In 2006, Rose's already familiar face became even more of a fixture in American living rooms when she scored the recurring role of Angela Petrelli on the show Heroes. She was also in the 2011 romantic comedy Take Me Home.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Made TV debut in 1977 portraying Jackie Kennedy in The Trial of Lee Harvey Oswald.
- Appeared in Wendy Wasserstein's 1983 play Isn't It Romantic at Playwrights Horizons.
- Played Mrs. Bueller in the early '90s TV series Ferris Bueller, a short-lived adaptation of the big-screen hit that also starred Jennifer Aniston.
- Involved in Stillpoint Family Resources, a non-profit organization that provides education and counseling to families in crisis.
- Interviewed more than 20 accomplished directors and playwrights while researching her master's thesis on the actor's role in American new play development.