An ingenue who entered the public spotlight in her early twenties, Audrina Patridge graduated to fame by virtue of multi-season stardom on the MTV reality show The Hills, a spin-off of the same network's Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County. Whereas the earlier program provided a "reality"-style view of the lives of several average teenagers growing up in the ritzy area of Orange County, CA (and its neighboring Laguna Beach), The Hills took the same format but followed the adventures of Laguna star Lauren Conrad and her friends during their post-graduation years. Patridge did not appear on the original series, though she was an integral part of the spin-off. Seasons witnessed Patridge working at the offices of Epic Records, socializing with her friends, and dating co-star Justin "Bobby" Brescia for a period of time. She appeared on season 11 of Dancing with the Stars in 2010, and launched her own reality series the following year. Patridge also made a cameo appearance in Take Me Home Tonight, and appeared in films like Into the Blue 2: The Reef and Honey 2.
Biography by Nathan Southern
- Crowned prom queen at the 2007 Hollywood Prom.
- Made her acting debut in 2009's Into the Blue 2: The Reef, which went straight to video.
- Guest starred as herself on a 2009 episode of Family Guy.
- Showed off her bikini bod in a sultry Carl's Jr. commercial. Paris Hilton, Padma Lakshmi and Kim Kardashian have also appeared in provocative ads for the fast-food chain.
- Became the face of Bongo's fall ad campaign for 2010.
- Is active in breast-cancer awareness programs.