Active - 2002 - Present |
Born - Dec 5, 1976 in Dallas, Texas, United States |
- Studied ballet dancing for 13 years.
- Suffered a knee injury in high school that precluded a career in dance. As a result, she took an acting class that led her to consider acting as a career.
- Worked as a model during college, including posing for a J. Crew catalog.
- Moved to NYC to pursue an acting career after college, and landed roles in several independent features.
- Auditioned for and won the role of Winifred on Angel one month after moving to L.A.