Many know actor Aaron Paul for his role as Jesse Pinkman on the series Breaking Bad. The Idaho native began his career in the early 2000s, with a long list of appearances on shows like Suddenly Susan, The X-Files, CSI: Miami, Judging Amy, Criminal Minds, and Veronica Mars. In 2008, he took on a steady gig, joining the cast of Breaking Bad as a small-time drug dealer who joins up with Bryan Cranston to form the world's most unlikely meth manufacturing team. The following year he also began making recurring appearances on the HBO series Big Love, as well as taking on feature film work with roles in Last House on the Left and Wreckage. In 2009, he was nominated for an Emmy for his work on Breaking Bad in the acclaimed drama's second season, and the next year he would the Emmy for Best Supporting Actor in a drama series.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Was born a month premature in the bathroom of his parent's house.
- Appeared as a contestant on The Price Is Right in 1998.
- Worked as an usher in the late 1990s at Universal Studios Movie Theatre in Hollywood.
- Appeared in Korn's "Thoughtless" music video.
- His character in Breaking Bad was supposed to die in the first-season finale, but producers were so impressed with him that they rewrote the script and allowed him to live.