- Moved to London at the age of 18 to pursue acting.
- Worked as an usher at the National Theatre in London only 6 months before making her professional stage debut at the same venue.
- Acted in many stage productions at the National Theatre, including Much Ado About Nothing, Philistines, The Rose and The Hour We Knew Nothing of Each Other.
- Played the role of Evelyn Williams opposite Matt Smith in the 2014 stage production of American Psycho at the Almeida Theatre.
- Won a 2015 Ian Charleson Award for her performance as Portia in the Royal Shakespeare Company's production of The Merchant of Venice.