There's a good reason why actor Steven R. McQueen shares a name with the legendary action star of Bullet and The Great Escape, Steve McQueen. He happens to be the King of Cool's grandson, and his own forays into movies have been unique. He first caught audience's attention with a recurring role on the series Everwood, playing young Kyle Hunter. He later made appearances on shows like Numb3rs and Without a Trace and was eventually cast in the series The Vampire Diaries in 2009. The next year has was cast in Piranah.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Grandson of Steve McQueen.
- Stepfather is retired pro-hockey player Luc Robitaille.
- First acting role was in 2005 on CBS's short-lived series Threshold.
- Named Best Actor at the 2007 Beverly Hills Film Festival for his performance in Club Soda.
- Enjoys martial arts, ice hockey, kickboxing and horseback riding.