Striking Minnesota native Kelly Carlson first launched her career in show business as a model, leveraging her blonde hair and jaw-dropping good looks in campaigns for brands like Miller Lite and Rembrandt toothpaste. A stage actress by training, Carlson also appeared in numerous stage productions before landing the guest-starring role of Kimber Henry on the controversial FX series Nip/Tuck. The character proved extremely popular, and soon Carlson joined the main cast of the show. She continued to work on other projects, however, appearing in 2007's Made of Honor. Over the coming years, Carlson would appear on shows like Supernatural and Ghostfacers.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- At age 17, she began modeling in Minneapolis; two years later she moved to Los Angeles, where she found stage roles.
- Made film debut in the 2001 Kevin Costner caper movie 3000 Miles to Graceland.
- Appeared on Maxim's Hot List in 2005 and 2007
- Had the female lead in the 2006 action adventure flick The Marine and costarred in the 2008 Patrick Dempsey romantic comedy Made of Honor.
- Has served as a spokeswoman for the Smile Network, a humanitarian organization that provides reconstructive surgery and other health-care services for children and young adults in third-world countries.
- Is an accomplished equestrian.