Actress Isabelle Fuhrman began her acting career before she'd even reached double digits, appearing in TV commercials in the early 2000s. In 2007, the 10-year-old was cast in the controversial movie Hounddog, and by 2009, she accepted the terrifying starring role in the horror film Orphan.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- At age 7, was spotted by a casting agent for the Cartoon Network and signed to do voice work on their Cartoon Fridays show.
- Made commercials for Pizza Hut and Kmart.
- Has done magazine spreads for Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, Teen Vogue and others.
- Appeared in comedy skits on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.
- Originally auditioned to play lead Katniss Everdeen in 2012's The Hunger Games, but was deemed too young. Instead was cast as Clove, one of the tributes who attempted to kill Katniss. She learned to throw knives for her role in the film.
- Involved with the charities Save the Children Foundation and the Love & Art Children's Foundation.