- In Hebrew, her first name means wave, surname means a riverbank or shore.
- Was Miss Israel in 2004 and represented the country in the Miss Universe pageant.
- Modeled for the Castro clothing company.
- Served two years in the Israeli army as a fitness instructor.
- In 2007, appeared in a bikini for a controversial fashion spread, "Women of the Israeli Army," that was a joint effort by Maxim magazine and the Israeli Foreign Ministry.
- First Hollywood audition was to play a Bond girl in 2008's Quantum of Solace.
- Had a recurring role as Gisele in the Fast & Furious movie franchise.
- Was the Jerusalem Post's 2013 Person of the Year in Entertainment.
- Co-owns Tel Aviv's Varsano Hotel with her husband.