Many know actress Andrea Barber as annoying neighbor Kimmy Gibbler on the family sitcom Full House. Barber's first foray into show business came in 1982, when she took on the role of Carrie Brady on the soap opera Days of Our Lives when she was just 6-years-old. She would make a smattering of other minor guest appearances on various TV shows over the following few years, before scoring the role of Kimmy in 1987. Barber would remain on Full House until its cancellation in 1995, after which she retired from show business, studied English at Whittier College, and later married and became a mother.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Made her acting debut at the age of four as a Siamese princess in a local stage production of The King and I.
- Retired from acting after Full House ended, but returned to acting more than twenty years later to reprise her role of Kimmy Gibbler for Fuller House.
- Studied abroad in Denmark during college.
- Worked as Assistant to the Director of International Programs at Whittier College.
- Appeared in a web video for Funny or Die alongside Dave Coulier in 2012.
- Is an avid runner who has completed three marathons and 26 half-marathons.