Born in 1989, Aimee Teegarden got started in acting as a teenager, appearing on episodes of Disney Channel shows like Hannah Montana and Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. In 2006, she was cast in the TV series Friday Night Lights, a show based on the film of the same name, following the exploits of the people in a small town in Texas, for whom the high-school football team is one of the most important things in life.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Started her acting career and modeling for national ad campaigns at the age of 10.
- As an animal advocate and life-long vegetarian, she has appeared in a PETA anti-fur campaign ad.
- Active member of Job's Daughter, an organization for young women to give back and help the community and local charities.
- Appeared in episodes of Cold Case, CSI: Miami and Hannah Montana.
- Most notable televison role is as the coach's rebellious daughter Julie Taylor on the football drama Friday Night Lights.