The daughter of rocker Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet, actress Zoe Kravitz took her first major feature bow in the 2007 romanic comedy No Reservations, followed soon after by a turn in the Jodie Foster revenge thriller The Brave One.
Biography by Nathan Southern
- Father Lenny Kravitz wrote the song "Flowers for Zoe" from his 1991 album Mama Said about her.
- Took two months off in middle school to accompany her father on tour in Europe.
- Began modeling as the face of the Vera Wang perfume Princess in 2009.
- Formed the pop-punk band Elevator Fight in 2009.
- Featured in Alexander Wang's T 2010 fall ad campaign.