- Grew up in foster care after her biological mother was diagnosed with schizophrenia and began attending Laugh Factory Comedy Camp at the age of 15 at the recommendation of her social worker.
- Developed Chuckles Not Knuckles, a comedy-show program that promotes nonviolence to inner-city students.
- Performed on a USO Comedy Tour in Japan for U.S. troops.
- In 2011, was cast in David E. Talbert's national tour of What My Husband Doesn't Know.
- Performed in Jenny McCarthy's stand-up comedy tour Dirty, Sexy, Funny in 2014.