Born October 14, 1979, longtime WWE darling Stacy Keibler began entertaining wrestling fans in 1999 after winning a contest held by the now-defunct World Championship Wrestling's dance troupe, the Nitro Girls. Standing 5 feet 11 inches tall, however, lent itself to a different medium within the wrestling world; namely, inside of the ring. Nicknamed "Legs," Keibler was tall enough to step over the middle of the three ropes enclosing the ring. She went on to complete this rare feat many times throughout the course of her career with the WWE, more than occasionally to wrestle with a fellow WWE Diva (her competitors, among others, included Trish Stratus, Lita, Molly Holly, and Victoria). Keibler's roots in dancing helped keep her in the spotlight after her contract with the WWE expired in 2006; ABC's popular Dancing With the Stars featured Keibler in its second season. Though she didn't win -- that honor went to Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke -- she was undoubtedly one of the show's most talented contestants, and earned a rare perfect score from the judges for her samba early in the competition. Keibler has also appeared on George Lopez and took on a recurring role in ABC's What About Brian. She also made appearances on the television shows How I Met Your Mother, Psych, and the 2011 comedy ensemble film Dysfunctional Friends. Undeniably adding to Keibler's public profile, the beauty dated leading man George Clooney from 2011 to 2013.
Biography by Tracie Cooper
- Was cheerleader for the NFL's Baltimore Ravens in 1998-99.
- Appearance as a Victoria's Secret salesclerk in 2006's Big Momma's House 2 was left on the cutting-room floor.
- As a wrestler, entered the ring to the Kid Rock version of ZZ Top's "Legs."
- Turned down an offer to pose nude for Playboy.
- Voted WWE Babe of the Year in 2004.
- Placed third on Dancing With the Stars in 2006.
- Made a guest appearance on Chuck in 2010 opposite series star Zachary Levi, whom she met on the set of Big Momma's House 2.