Active - 1993 - 2019 |
Born - Aug 5, 1970 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States |
- Is a member of the Los Angeles-based Echo Theater Company.
- Is an editor for the The Laboratory Arts Collective magazines.
- Just as her career was rising, she decided to stop working for twelve years to raise her children, returning in 2011 for a part in Dexter.
- In 2015, she starred in Three Days in Havana which was written and directed by her husband, Gil Bellows.
- Is best friends with Carla Gugino, who is also Godmother to her two children, Ava and Giovanni.