- Is the daughter of a yoga teacher who taught yoga to celebrities.
- Began acting at age 5, though her actor father tried to discourage her from the profession.
- Nominated for a 2012 Young Artist Award for her role in Spy Kids: All the Time in the World.
- Was originally considered too young for the lead role in Girl Meets World, but then the producers reconsidered and cast her.
- Had a parent who was her teacher (her dad was her PE teacher for awhile), similar to Riley's situation in Girl Meets World.
- Enjoys singing.