- Attended several Broadway shows while growing up in New Jersey, and this inspired her to start taking acting classes.
- Adopted the mantra "Work hard" as she honed her acting skills and took on challenging roles in productions in high school, such as the M.C. in Cabaret.
- Made her feature film debut in Bryan Wizemann's experimental feature Sense in 1998.
- Performed on Broadway from October 2009 to January 2010, playing Mrs. Daldry in Sarah Ruhl's play In The Next Room at the Lyceum Theatre.
- Made her professional directing debut with productions of the Lizzie Vieh's The Loneliest Number in 2018.