- Grew up watching soap operas; developed her theater skills as a member of Gadfly, especially in the Castañuela 70.
- In a short span of the late 2000s, played roles on film and stage of three women involved in three different losing wars.
- Won a Max Award in 2008 for her work in Homebody/Kabul.
- Received a Jury Prize for Best Actress from the Film Festival of San Juan de Alicante for Ahora, no in 2013.
- Saw both of her sons enter the entertainment industry, in lighting (Felipe Ramos) and acting (Julian Ortega).