London-born actor Keir Gilchrist began his career onscreen at the urging of his acting coach, getting his start with small roles in some minor films like Saint Ralph, before moving on to a starring role in the series The Winner in 2007. The show was canceled after only six episodes, but Gilchrist had no trouble finding new projects, eventually scoring the role of Marshall on the acclaimed Showtime series The United States of Tara.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Has Scottish, English and Northern Irish ancestry.
- Spent his early childhood in London, before relocating to the United States, and finally settling in Toronto with his family.
- First credited role was playing Jim Stockwell, Jr. in the American version of Queer as Folk.
- Won Best Actor at the 2013 Williamsburg Independent Film Festival for the short film Seasick Sailor.
- Appeared in a video with fellow Delete cast members supporting the British Columbia SPCA’s Paws for a Cause campaign.