- Was a Samuel F. B. Morse College Graduate Fellow while at Yale University.
- Was an original member of Shakespeare & Company in Lenox, Massachusetts.
- Made his Broadway debut as a replacement in the original 1980 production of Amadeus.
- Has lent his voice to several thousand TV commercials, promos, trailers and video games and was at one time, the signature voice of brands like Burger King, Mercedes-Benz, USA Network, The Olympics, The Super Bowl and CBS Sports.
- He and his wife Leslee are advocates for persons living with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families; their twin sons were diagnosed with autism at a young age.