- Acting career began in 2006 with an appearance in the short film Lilly in the Woods, which led to her first feature Freezer Burn in 2007.
- Was cast in the lead role in the TV pilot Dear Harvard, a Gossip Girl-like drama, for which she was named Best Actress at the 2007 New York Television Festival.
- Appearances on several high-profile TV series, such as Without a Trace, Law & Order and The Good Wife, followed before her big break came when she was cast as Lola Rhodes on Gossip Girl in 2012.
- Appeared in 2013 as Mia Bowers on the short-lived NBC drama Deception.
- Is trained in acrobatics and trapeze.